Happy New Year! For many, January signifies a period of reflection and new beginnings. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to check in with yourself and figure out what you want most out of 2019!
Need some extra help setting your goals? This year I decided to do things a little differently and wanted to share my new goal-setting strategy with you!
In the podcast, I talk setting goals in these 9 areas of your life:
1) Personal Development
4) Travels And Fun New Activities
7) Food For The Soul
9) Human Impact
And suggest asking yourself the following questions:
- What Do I Want?
- Am I Just Interested Or Am I Committed?
- Do I Have A Big Enough Why
- Is This Goal Taking Me Far Enough Out Of My Comfort Zone?
- Do I Need Accountability And/Or A Reward?
- How Will I Feel When I Have Accomplished It?
- What Is The First Action To Take To Get Momentum? Other Actions Later?
Hope you enjoy the podcast and have fun coming up with your goals for this year.
Wishing you a happy new year,